Cliff Gardner

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ten things, Volume Two

Again, stolen from Marie and continue from here.

Ten things that make me happy:

10) Acting in Jess’ play, even though my character is “Mr. Coffee.”

9) Eating a bunch of chocolate chip cookies my mom made me.

8) Minor league baseball.

7) Playing racquetball with Sam.

6) Downloading new music and putting it on my iPod.

5) The idea that I’ll be teaching soon.

4) Running for a long time and not even realizing it.

3) Playing kickball with friends.

2) The NBA Playoffs.

1) Staying in bed and reading after I wake up.

4 Comments:

  • let's go to a portland beavers game! check out their schedule and let me know when you'd be able to make it town for a game!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:39 PM  

  • you forgot boobs, tom...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 PM  

  • Wait - basketball is still going on? Seriously?

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 3:54 PM  

  • Hey!!!! MR Coffee is an extremely complex character... your lucky to have him. Plus you get to say; "Modern times Fannie! modern times." PS: thanks for doing this again. I got the OK for Sam to come watch

    By Blogger The Assassin (burrr), at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home