Cliff Gardner

Monday, May 01, 2006

Life Assessment

Things I am good at:

--Running for a long time without getting tired.

--Eating a diet consisting solely of ravioli, pizza, cheeseburgers and cookies…I hope my metabolism can hold on for a few more years!

--Cuddling…although at this point that’s like Pete Rose saying he’s great at baseball.

Things I am bad at:

--Being patient when I discover that the space I thought was empty in the kick ass faculty parking lot is actually filled with a tiny car not visable from the street, forcing me to turn around in a tight space. Assholes with their tiny piece of shit cars that have no business being on the road! May the fleas of 1,000 camels invade their armpits!

--Returning a racquetball serve from Sam with my backhand.

Things I want to be good at:

--Teaching…I hope I don’t mess these kids up too badly this summer.

--Staying in touch with friends…I’m looking in the direction of Florida and Eugene.

--Having a good taste in music…says the guy who is listening to three doors down as he types this.

5 Comments:

  • You will do great at teaching! The kids are lucky to have you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 PM  

  • I hate that little car in the faculty lot! We should lift it up and move it - throw it over the fence into the lumber yard.

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 10:18 PM  

  • Screw small cars. Especially Minis. No decent human being has ever driven a Mini. People buy them, start wearing berets, listening to crappy techno, and driving like that chick in The Italian Job...All weaving in and out of traffic without any semblance of a turn signal. Ass clowns.

    By Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood Clark Bar, at 11:40 PM  

  • a. did you get kicked out of the dating world for gambling?

    b. you will no doubt be good at teaching.

    c. you're like tiff, it's not that you have BAD taste, you just have no taste. :)

    By Blogger Ashley, at 12:10 PM  

  • Teaching is like coaching, think of it that way. We all know you're a great coach, so no worries.

    By Blogger truax, at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home