Cliff Gardner

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Taking it off!

The day finally came. After months of oppressing my man boobs under layers of clothing, it was finally warm enough today to justify me running without a shirt on and boy was it liberating. A slight breeze and Kanye on my Shuffle made my run so awesome that I pounded out ten miles, or more than a Shamrock Run’s worth of exercise, without even realizing it. Now I just have to hope I don't have a headphone cord shaped sunburn across my chest. Still, summer running is so freaking rad!

5 Comments:

  • Rock on dude. You are so good with positive reenforcement! You runnin' marathon(s) this summer @ all?!

    By Blogger truax, at 9:50 PM  

  • So, how 'bout letting us know when you're going to show some skin BEFORE it happens?

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 8:20 AM  

  • Yeay! I love running without a shirt on too! Oh wait, I'm a girl. Thats not appropriate, damn society and their boob hatin'... With all this running, Ash and I might have to take it easy on you in Raquetball this week. Who am I kidding, you still won even when we had a not-so secret alliance against you.

    By Blogger The Assassin (burrr), at 9:51 AM  

  • great job, tom. i will never run without a shirt on. you carry the torch for all of us.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 PM  

  • i'm not even mad, that's AMAZING!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home