Cliff Gardner

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Nicknames

I’ve been called by quite a few nicknames but the most common are “T-Mac” and “T.” Ashley earned “AshAttack” because it’s just an awesome name and she’s awesome too so it worked. Jess got “The Assassin” after needing a 1st at a tournament to qualify an event to nationals and winning it…then winning the qual in another event she picked up that week. Oh, and I call her “J-Po” sometimes because her last name is Portney and because I’m clever. I’ve called Sam “Sam-I-Am” and “Sam, Sam, thank you mam” but nothing has really stuck.

What’s your nickname?

6 Comments:

  • i still prefer T-Mizzle McSizzle over T-mac, but whatev. also I think jess was the assassin a long time ago...

    By Blogger Ashley, at 7:12 PM  

  • For some reason my name begs people to shorten it and make nicknames about it. I have been called "Caro" pronounced both as "Care-O" or "Car-O". I sometimes get called "Mello" but that is usually by men that find me attractive but want to see me only as a friend. Lately, my friend James has called me "Carol" which I HATE because it makes me sound old. And, Ian calls me Mlow or Cutieface. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 PM  

  • Elma Gardner Farnsworth, 98, Who Helped Husband Develop TV, Dies:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/03/arts/television/03farnsworth.html?_r=1&oref=slogin


    Thought you'd like to know . . .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

  • I still like Elizabeth.

    By Blogger truax, at 1:19 AM  

  • Tragically, I have been nickname-deprived my whole life. The only nichnames that have stuck are mean ones.

    By Blogger haylie, at 10:54 PM  

  • my roommate in grade 10 (who is the only person ever allowed to call me this) calls me by bri-cheese. Bri, Briana Banana, miss b, b those are the most common ones.

    By Blogger Miss B, at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home