Cliff Gardner

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hey, what was he in?! I know him from somewhere!

I have moments whenever I'm watching a movie and/or TV show where I think about what other movies the actor/actress on screen has ever been in. Usually I just notice it and move on, but sometimes it really catches me off guard. For example, today I noticed that the guy who played "Lumberg" in "Office Space" played "Vice President Bob Russell" on "The West Wing" and "Mike Brady" on a later "Brady Bunch" movie. No wonder he lost to Matt Santos.

Anyone else notice things like that?

5 Comments:

  • Sometimes... maybe I don't watch enough movies :) I hope that the mole area doesn't turn into something more serious. Take care, and keep up the writing!

    By Blogger RainShine, at 4:18 AM  

  • the worst is when the actor is in a serious or scary movie and you keep flashing back to that silly summer flick he did a few years ago. i can't think of any examples off the top of my head, but yeah that sucks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 AM  

  • one of the assistants to the guy running against santos in west wing was Jill on Home Improvement. It's weird, I can't take her seriously.

    By Blogger Miss B, at 9:29 AM  

  • You just now noticed that Lumberg was Bob Russell? And you call yourself a West Wing fan. pshh.

    Rob

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 AM  

  • I present to you the definitive Hey! It's That Guy! archive. Go ahead and click a couple, you'l recognize them.

    http://www.fametracker.com/hey_its_that_guy/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home