Cliff Gardner

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Friends are fun!

I just finished one of the best weeks I’ve had in a while. While I love my job at Pacific, there just aren’t a lot of people my age in Forest Grove that I can hang out with, and all of my friends (including my sweetie) are in Salem or even further away. The result is that I’m lonely a lot of the time, and this week was a pleasant change from that. The highlights include:

--seeing “Brokeback Mountain” with David, Kristin, Zayne and Emily. I’ve decided that my toast to David at his wedding this summer will simply be, “we’ll always have Brokeback Mountain.”

--going with Zayne and Kristin when they got pierced. GO TEAM PIERCING!

--doing wedding stuff with David and Kristin. Weddings suck.

--partying with half of Eugene over New Years Eve. Getting made fun of because my weapon of choice for the evening was wine coolers.

--eating at several amazing restaurants in Eugene. Pazookie!!!!

We may go months or even years without seeing each other, but when we do, it is like we were never apart. I really needed a week like this, thanks everyone!

3 Comments:

  • Go team.

    Pazooookie!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:28 AM  

  • Awesome toast! I love it!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:31 PM  

  • Friends ARE fun - I loved hanging out with you so much, it hurt a lot to say goodbye.

    Expect phone calls at random!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home