Cliff Gardner

Monday, January 02, 2006

I can’t wait for my allowance!

I came to a realization last weekend—I have the comparative purchasing power of a six year old. Then, I spent most of my ten dollar monthly allowance on fun thinks like G.I. Joe’s and a really good harmonica (don’t ask). Pretty much all of my income was disposable. Now, while I make a lot more, between my loans, saving money for law school, rising gas prices and egg nog being so damn expensive, I only have about ten bucks a month to burn.

Being the financial equivalent of a six year old wouldn’t bother me so much if waiters wouldn’t rolls their eyes when I ordered off the kids menu and asked for more crayons.

4 Comments:

  • I think that kids eat for free at IHOP on Tuesdays. You could check it out. The drawback is that they serve you food from IHOP.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 PM  

  • Ha!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:55 AM  

  • I've become very economical in my alcohol buying habits. It's Beast Ice and Aristocrat for me.

    By Blogger Mr. McBastard, at 8:28 AM  

  • HAHAHA! Good stuff. I am actually in the same boat... but I am still struggling through college...

    I got a french pedicure and they painted flowers on my big toes :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home