Cliff Gardner

Monday, August 14, 2006

A reasonable assumption

David and I are walking around Safeway buying things for the Wedding Extravaganza. The cart is filled with bendy straws, Mike’s and a crap load of Goldfish Crackers. Without me noticing, David leads us towards the vegetable end of the store.

Me: Wait, what the hell are you doing?

David: I’m buying celery.

Me: Uh, ok. Hold on, don’t you need to weigh it or put it in one of those bags and label it or something?

David: *blinks* Are you telling me you don’t even know how to buy vegetables?

Me: I guess not.

David: I’m guessing you don’t really eat what one might call a balanced diet.

4 Comments:

  • The diet is balanced, 50% meat, 50% cheese, 50% running.

    By Blogger truax, at 11:39 PM  

  • I can hear the fear and dread in your voice as you approach produce...no wonder you're so fat.

    You're scared. Of plants.

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 11:42 PM  

  • Celery shouldn't count as a vegetable anyway. It's basically crunchy water. Potato chips and french fries on the other hand are vegetables. Oh, I changed the link to my site to DianeinUkraine.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Diane, at 9:35 AM  

  • ^ Yeah I agree with the above.

    I've become a vegetarian and I hate celery.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home