Cliff Gardner

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

This is getting ridiculous

I’ve blogged several times before about my cracked windshield. Well, the high cost is just one part of the many annoying aspects of this entire experience. For starters, it has taken way longer to fix it than it should have. The glass people have called and rescheduled four times. FOUR TIMES. If that weren’t bad enough, fixing it is very time consuming for me since they just give me a general time frame about when they’ll swing by my house, like “tomorrow, between 1-5 p.m.,” and I’ve got to be at the house for the entire time waiting for them. Last week, the glass dude cracked the new windshield as he was putting it in, meaning that this ordeal continued even longer. Today, they called and rescheduled, again. It’s really not a big deal, but just kind of annoying at this point.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home