Cliff Gardner

Sunday, August 06, 2006

What does that do? Does that blow your mind?!

In the past 36 hours, Liz and I watched Blow Dry, ate delicious pottstickers (an actual food, I swear) and drank some Mike’s, slept in, went for a hike, got some Subway (we ate fresh), took a nap, watched some Eddie Izzard, went and saw Talladega Nights (one of the top five funniest movies ever), ate at a really awesome 24 hour pie place, watched Top Secret and discovered that we’re basically the same person except with enough differences to keep things interesting. Liz makes me very happy and my life kicks ass!

When I got home around 1 this morning I ran 4.4 miles, bringing my weekly total up to a personal record of 31.4 miles. I’m sore. OH, oh! And David and Kristen are coming home tomorrow, yay! Goin’ to the chapel and we’re….goooonnna get maaa-aaa-aaa-ried!

4 Comments:

  • I love that story, thank you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 AM  

  • Something tells me T-Mac is getting some lovin'. :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 AM  

  • Are you aware that some potstickers contain vegetables? Be careful - be very careful.

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 2:36 PM  

  • Maybe one day they will be singing that song for you...;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home