Cliff Gardner

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Egg-cellent!

Another food post! Since I've moved into my apartment and started cooking for myself, eggs have become a staple of my diet, and by staple I mean I eat, conservatively, 25 eggs a week. Each day begins with a three egg breakfast (there is also a chocolate-buttered piece of bread, a banana and a coke involved, but the lightly salted egg yolks on my over-easy babies is really the focus) and at least once a week a dinner features a four-egg course. Basically, I'm well on my way to a heart attack.

OH--and I'm 24 now. Seriously, wow. I'm now solidly in my mid-twenties, which weirds me out less than the idea that in only six short years, I'll be 30! Anyway, I love and miss you all and I hope you enjoyed the superbowl!

5 Comments:

  • As my good friend Cool Hand Luke says, "I can eat fifty eggs." And he says it will just take one hour. Keep trying, McClizzle, and maybe you'll come close to being as cool as Paul Newman (though you are getting close to him in age).

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 7:46 AM  

  • Eggs are one my favorite things to cook for myself when I'm on my own. It feels somehow more like cooking than a PB&J sandwich or canned soup.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:24 PM  

  • I sent you a postcard today, hopefully it gets to you. Please tell me when it gets there, so that I know if its worth trying to send you more! (I hope it does, I bought a whole sheet of international post-card stamps!)

    Much loves,

    Kristen

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:09 AM  

  • Just make sure that you have your own personal defribulator, so when you go for a walk alone in the woods at Camp David you'll be prepared.

    By Blogger truax, at 12:07 PM  

  • Your dietary habits seriously fascinate me. Easy mac, Mike's hard lemonade, 25+ eggs/week, chocolate butter, etc... ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home