Cliff Gardner

Thursday, November 03, 2005

That Would Rock: Volume Five

You know that Microsoft Word paperclip? The one that always pops up whenever you start writing something beginning with “Dear ____” or any other type of letter? It usually says something overly cheerful like “Say, it looks like you’re writing a letter, do you need help? I can help you!” and then when you ask it about formatting, it has no fucking clue. Well, I wish that paperclip was an actual person that popped up whenever I was writing a letter and said something a little too after-school-special-ish to be normal. That way, if it were a real person, or even someone dressed in a paperclip costume, I could slap the shit out of it and tell it to go to hell whenever it annoyed me.

I’m just saying, THAT WOULD ROCK!

6 Comments:

  • Hahahahaha! I totally know!

    PS- Thanks for being so supportive, you're amazing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:53 PM  

  • Oh - So, somehow I missed out on the you leaving Xanga thing for a really long time. Oops. But today I was just thinking, "I miss Thomas' blogging... where is that kid?" and I clicked on you... and there it was - the explanation - you had left. I'm back to reading though. Damn. I'm a bit slow.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:41 AM  

  • That's right- take your anger out on the guy in the paperclip costume that makes 'minor cash at a thankless job'.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:23 AM  

  • i love this series!

    By Blogger Miss B, at 9:02 AM  

  • Did you know that when you type "fuck you," it brings up a little "You're very frustrated and I can't seem to help you" kind of dialogue box?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:54 PM  

  • There's an actual "kill the stupid Microsoft paperclip" game online somewhere. I think it's on addictinggames.com.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home