Cliff Gardner

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Top five

I’ve long believed that everyone should be allowed a list of five people/celebrities that they would be permitted to hook up with regardless of their relationship status given the opportunity. Liz agrees, but I don’t think her list really counts since all five slots are filled with Brendan Fraser. A while back I made a list of my five and I think it needs some revising. My new top five are, in no particular order:

--Jewel Saite, star of the cancelled show Wonderfalls. She’s gorgeous and has this sweetheart thing going that I find just adorable. Plus, if she’s anything like her character on Firefly, I’ll never have to take my car to a mechanic again!

--Hilary Swank. Hey, did you all know that Hilary Swank is actually really hot? She’s just been hiding her hotness for years while playing boxers and astronauts who tunnel into the center of the earth. Swank is really talented and could beat people up for me. I’m sooo excited for The Black Dahlia!

--Amy Adams. Jesus Christ, Amy Adams. Her performance in Junebug made Ashley Johnsten the most endearing and loveable character since Randall P. McMurphey. Plus, she was great as the hot girl on The Office and in Talladega Nights. Enough said.

--Katherine Heigl of Grey’s Anatomy. Interestingly enough, I liked her way back when she was the star of Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (which I OWN) playing Steven Seagal’s niece. Seriously, she’s so hot she could turn sand into glass.

--Lauren Jackson of the WNBA’s Seattle Storm. I would have fun losing to her at one on one all the time. Plus, she’s tall so I wouldn’t need to get a ladder to change the light bulb in my ceiling fan anymore. Did I mention that she’s good at basketball?

4 Comments:

  • Not nearly as hot as Katherine when she was on Roswell.. which I may or may not own the entire three seasons on dvd. It became an obsession two years ago....I loved that show. Mock me.. but it started my love of Katherine Heigl....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 PM  

  • That’s not true! Brendan Fraser is only the permanent #1 on my "to-do list" (as my friends like to call it). The rest rotate depending on what movies and TV shows I’ve been watching lately:

    1) Brendan Fraser
    2) Nathan Fillion
    3) Edward Norton
    4) John Hannah
    5) Hugh Laurie (I don’t care how old he is!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 PM  

  • Katherine Heigl is the most beautiful woman in the world.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 PM  

  • Katherine Heigl is (joining Angelina Jolie in the coveted throne) woman-I-would-make-out-with in a SECOND. LOVE her!

    By Blogger Anna, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home