Cliff Gardner

Sunday, September 17, 2006

A ringing endorsement

My sister Katie will be a senior photography major at Oregon State in a few weeks. She makes me laugh more than anyone in the world and is really, really awesome. Since she found out I’m leaving for two years, she’s called me every day and I know we’re really going to miss each other. Yesterday we had the following conversation which demonstrates how funny she is and is a pretty good indicator of how we usually talk:

Katie: So, the day after you leave for Oookraine, I’m going to fly to Alaska and drive down…I’m going to take pictures the whole time, it’s really going to be fun.

Me: That’s awesome, but won’t it take you about a week to get down here?

Katie: Probably. What’s your point, assface?

Me: Nothing shit stain; I just thought you started school that week.

Katie: Yea. Actually, school starts the week before for me.

Me: And you’re going to miss a week of school?

Katie: Meh…it’s OSU. I’ll be fine.

3 Comments:

  • How will she survive the family holidays without you? Perhaps you should leave her some videos or yourself saying mean things about your relatives - one for Thanksgiving, one for....

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 9:31 PM  

  • Reason 368 why I didn't go to a state school.

    By Blogger truax, at 11:28 PM  

  • I hope I eventually develop a good relationship like that with at least one of my brothers. As it is, when I call them "shitstain" or something like that, they just get mad at me! No sense of humor.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home