Cliff Gardner

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The gift that keeps on giving!

Are you going to a wedding in the next few weeks and you have no idea what to get the happy couple since you refuse to get over your irrational hatred of wedding registries, you petty, stupid person? Did you forget your grandma's birthday and now she's refusing to make you those delicious peanut butter balls of joy that you love so much? Can you see past the whiskers and terrible breath long enough to just want to get your pet Walrus something nice for no reason at all? Well YOU’RE IN LUCK! Yesterday Liz told me about this awesome website called girlsarepretty.com, and I honestly believe it is cool enough that telling someone about it would count as an awesome gift in and of itself. I’ve made attempts at this type of humor several different times before, but this site makes me look like the comedic toddler that I am. Go ahead and check it out. GO!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home